Paper Submission Guidelines
Abstract (250-300 words) along with Full Paper not exceeding 4000-5000 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent through email at email@example.com on or before 9th September 2017. The full paper must be submitted in a .doc format (MS Word File).
- Each submission must be accompanied with
A cover page with Author’s name, Email address and Contact Number
An abstract of not more than 200-250 words.
List of References.
Short description about the author.
Formatting and Other Essentials:
Main text: Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 spaced.
Footnotes: Times New Roman, Font Size 10, single spaced.
Citation Method: Any uniform citation.
All papers accepted for the conference will be published in the IJSARD: international Journal of Socio-legal Analysis and Rural Development and in edited books with ISSN/ISBN.
- Law and Technology
- Cyber security and laws of India and other countries
- Internet, Cybercrime, E- Banking and Security
- Human Rights in International Trade
- Human Rights and the Developing Laws
- Law and technological developments.
- Green technology and sustainable development
- Women and Gender studies
- Technology or Criminology in Society or Online Society & globalization impacts
- Management and corporate governance
- Politics, Public administration & international affairs
- Security and insecurity, conflict and cohesion, war and peace, terror and anti-terror
- Economy and economic growth & developments
- The environment, resources, and agricultural economy
- Environment, climate change and disaster management
- Immigration diversification and immigration patterns
- Climate change and disaster management